Comforter Large Power Lift Chair Recliner PR531L
(Please Call For Shipping Options)
Whether you’re 5’0″ to 6’8″ and 300 to 375 lbs., the Comforter Series from Golden Technologies has a power lift chair in just your size—actually, five sizes. Featuring a plush seamed backrest with lumbar support, a soft, comfortable seat and our “grip rite” arm design, Comforter lift recliners provide the perfect fit.
- Timeless Style and Comfort
- Hand Stuffed Seam Back
- Exceptional Lumbar Support
- Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort
- Simple Two Button Control
- Easily Raise to a Standing Position
- Gently Lower to a Seated Position
- Recline for Extra Comfort
- “Full Napper” Position
- Superior Leg Extension
- SmartTek™ Inside – Patent Pending Diagnostic System
- Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
- Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
- Best Warranty in Industry
Proudly Made by Americans ( with domestic & imported materials)
Please Visit https://www.goldentech.com/lift-chairs/comforter-series/comforter-l/ for more information.
Golden Offers Lifetime Warranty on Exclusive Luxury Fabric Line
Golden is pleased to offer the only lifetime warranty for all Brisa® breathable fabrics on lift chairs in the industry!
Brisa® is an incredibly soft and luxurious faux leather fabric available on lift chairs exclusively from Golden Technologies. Brisa is the first polyurethane fabric designed with a unique ventilation system that enables it to breathe, keeping you cool and comfortable, no matter how long you use the chair. Brisa’s subtle grain pattern is created through a natural process that simulates the supple surface of genuine leather. You can choose from a tasteful assortment of colors.
- Stain, scratch and blemish resistant
- Clinically proven to be more resistant to temperature changes than vinyl and genuine leather
- Superior comfort in all climate conditions — stays cooler than leather in warm weather conditions
- Resists cold weather stiffening and cracking
- Cleans effortlessly with soap and water
- Lifts most stains with alcohol-based household cleaning solutions
- Disinfects with a 5:1 water-to-bleach solution
SmartTek® is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs. SmartTek notifies the user if there is an electrical malfunction with their chair, helping technicians to diagnose the issue quickly and easily over the phone, saving valuable repair time! SmartTek gives the repair technician a better understanding of what parts they will need to repair the chair before they even leave the office.
How does SmartTek work?
Golden’s patented SmartTek system uses three LED lights to signal when the chair is not functioning properly.
You should first check that the chair is plugged into an electrical outlet, that the fuse or breaker for that outlet is properly working, and that all other connections are plugged together properly. If your chair is still not working, please check the following:
The green LED lights can be found:
1. On the two-button hand control for non-MaxiComfort® models. The MaxiComfort AutoDrive™ hand control features backlit buttons which serve as the SmartTek light for those models.
2. On the transformer.
3. On the wire that plugs from the motor into the transformer.
If all three LED lights are not lit, the user should first check that the chair is plugged into an electrical outlet, that the fuse or breaker for that outlet is properly working and all other connections are plugged together properly.
When the green LED on the transformer is not lit, it means that electricity is not getting to the transformer or there is a malfunction with the transformer and it needs to be replaced. When the green LED on the wire from the motor to the transformer is not lit (but the light on the transformer is), it means there is no power coming from the transformer to the motor.
When the green LED on the hand control is not lit, or the buttons on an AutoDrive hand control are not lit, and the chair is not working, there is a possible defect with the hand control.
HEAT & MASSAGE
The most sophisticated heat and massage system is available on select models of Golden lift chairs!
Experience this luxurious massage system featuring:
- Dozens of massage settings covering two different massage zones: one across the lumbar (lower back area) and one in the seat
- Four massage motors provide relief to stiff, tired and strained muscles
- 15 and 30 minute massage timers
- Activate any of the massage zones while in Wave or Pulse massage settings
- Independent adjustable massage intensity and speed settings
Relax with soothing low and high penetrating heat.
- Independent 30 minute heat timer
- Soothe back muscles with our warming heat system
- Low and high heat settings
Extend the length of the chair 3-5″ inches when fully reclined!
Available on these models:
PR401-SME PR531-T28 PR401-MLA PR535-PSA PR510-MLA PR535-MED PR531-PSA PR535-LAR PR531-MED PR535-TAL PR531-LAR PR535-M26 PR531-TAL PR632-MED PR531-S23 PR735-MLA PR531-M26 PR766-MED PR766-LAR
Additional Available Features:
- Extra Pocket: Yes
Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
Overall Width: 34"
Overall Height: 44"
Width Between Arms: 23"
Distance Required From Wall Reclined: 19"
Product Size: Large
Seat Depth: 20.5"