Day Dreamer Power Lift Chair Recliner PR632
(Please Call For Shipping Options)
Golden’s Day Dreamer with the exclusive Power Pillow™ provides the ultimate in position control NOW with power lumbar support included at NO additional charge! Recline back and adjust your head and neck using the exclusive powered head pillow. MaxiComfort combined with the Power Pillow™ and lumbar support offers maximum comfort options.
*MSRP listed does not include Brisa fabric upcharge.
- Exclusive Power Pillow™ for Ultimate Head Positioning
- Power Lumbar Support
- 375 lb. weight capacity
- Patented MaxiComfort® recline technology standard
- Exclusive AutoDrive™ hand control for easy operation
- Customized Comfort – Lock in “YOUR” Favorite Comfort Position
- Whisper-quiet dual motors for independent backrest and seat operation
- Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort
- Superior Leg Extension
- Anti-skid, adjustable leg levelers for enhanced stability
- SmartTek® inside – patented diagnostic system
- Industry Best Warranty!
Proudly Made by Americans ( with domestic & imported materials)
Please Visit https://www.goldentech.com/lift-chairs/maxicomfort-series/daydreamer-power-pillow/ for more information.
Golden Offers Lifetime Warranty on Exclusive Luxury Fabric Line
Golden is pleased to offer the only lifetime warranty for all Brisa® breathable fabrics on lift chairs in the industry!
Brisa® is an incredibly soft and luxurious faux leather fabric available on lift chairs exclusively from Golden Technologies. Brisa is the first polyurethane fabric designed with a unique ventilation system that enables it to breathe, keeping you cool and comfortable, no matter how long you use the chair. Brisa’s subtle grain pattern is created through a natural process that simulates the supple surface of genuine leather. You can choose from a tasteful assortment of colors.
- Stain, scratch and blemish resistant
- Clinically proven to be more resistant to temperature changes than vinyl and genuine leather
- Superior comfort in all climate conditions — stays cooler than leather in warm weather conditions
- Resists cold weather stiffening and cracking
- Cleans effortlessly with soap and water
- Lifts most stains with alcohol-based household cleaning solutions
- Disinfects with a 5:1 water-to-bleach solution
Our power lumbar features a solid metal actuator that offers firm support behind your lower back. The power lumbar pushes from behind the padding, meeting your lower back to provide support where you need it most. The benefits can be best felt when laying back in the chair.
Extend the length of the chair 3-5″ inches when fully reclined!
Available on these models:
PR401-SME PR531-T28 PR401-MLA PR535-PSA PR510-MLA PR535-MED PR531-PSA PR535-LAR PR531-MED PR535-TAL PR531-LAR PR535-M26 PR531-TAL PR632-MED PR531-S23 PR735-MLA PR531-M26 PR766-MED PR766-LAR
SmartTek® is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs. SmartTek notifies the user if there is an electrical malfunction with their chair, helping technicians to diagnose the issue quickly and easily over the phone, saving valuable repair time! SmartTek gives the repair technician a better understanding of what parts they will need to repair the chair before they even leave the office.
How does SmartTek work?
Golden’s patented SmartTek system uses three LED lights to signal when the chair is not functioning properly.
You should first check that the chair is plugged into an electrical outlet, that the fuse or breaker for that outlet is properly working, and that all other connections are plugged together properly. If your chair is still not working, please check the following:
The green LED lights can be found:
1. On the two-button hand control for non-MaxiComfort® models. The MaxiComfort AutoDrive™ hand control features backlit buttons which serve as the SmartTek light for those models.
2. On the transformer.
3. On the wire that plugs from the motor into the transformer.
If all three LED lights are not lit, the user should first check that the chair is plugged into an electrical outlet, that the fuse or breaker for that outlet is properly working and all other connections are plugged together properly.
When the green LED on the transformer is not lit, it means that electricity is not getting to the transformer or there is a malfunction with the transformer and it needs to be replaced. When the green LED on the wire from the motor to the transformer is not lit (but the light on the transformer is), it means there is no power coming from the transformer to the motor.
When the green LED on the hand control is not lit, or the buttons on an AutoDrive hand control are not lit, and the chair is not working, there is a possible defect with the hand control.
Our Power Headrests slide on an articulating arch, lifting and lowering your head in a natural curve. Other chairs “fold” you over like a burrito, even pushing your shoulders over, and do not provide proper ergonomic support. Only Golden’s power recliners featuring a Power Headrest or Power Pillow give you the correct support to provide you hours of comfort without pinching your neck.
Additional Available Features:
- AutoDrive Programmable Remote
- Extra Pocket: Standard
- Power Pillow: Standard
Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
Overall Width: 38.5"
Overall Height: 45"
Width Between Arms: 22.5"
Distance Required From Wall Reclined: 22"
Product Size: Medium
Seat Depth: 20.5"