Traverse Sock 412 Blue Calf High Compression 20-30mmHg
- 64% Nylon, 17% Polyester, 19% Spandex; Latex-Free
- SIGVARIS Men’s and Women’s Traverse compression socks are the perfect socks for active adult combining comfort and cushion with compression.
- COMFORT: Fabric provides thermal control to keep feet cool, dry, and comfortable, Achilles tendon protector to reduce vibrations to vulnerable ligaments, Footbed and toe cushion zone to help prevent blisters
- BEST FOR: Everyday activities, Triathlons, marathons, endurance sports, walking, cross country, cross training workouts, group fitness, and team sports
- COMPRESSION LEVEL: Graduated Compression of 20-30mmHg - Integrated pressure release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort and increased venous blood flow.
- UNISEX SIZING: See sizing chart picture to ensure your perfect fit in calf, ankle, and foot.
Measuring Guide and Product Care
Measuring Guide for Compression Stockings
Measuring your legs for compression stockings, support socks, support hose, and gradient compression hosiery:.
- For knee-highs: measure around your ankle and calf. Then, measure the distance from the floor to the back of your knee.
- For thigh-high and pantyhose: measure around your ankle, calf, and upper thigh. Then, measure the distance from the floor to your upper thigh (bottom of your buttocks).
An Important Measuring Tip...
If swelling is an issue with you, measure your legs, first thing in the morning, after you get out of bed. This is when swelling is at a minimum, and the size of your legs should remain once the swelling is eliminated. Each of our compression products has a sizing chart on the product page.
- You can wash your garment by hand or use a washing machine
- Placing your garment in a mesh laundry bag helps protect them during wash cycles
- Use warm water, a mild soap or detergent
- Do not use chlorine bleach to clean your stocking
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not machine dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Returns are not accepted on open or partially used items or if box is damaged