N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid that is a precursor to glutathione, the body’s most powerful antioxidant, which helps promote optimal detoxifi cation. NAC is heavily researched for its role in optimizing lung health, and is also used for rapid recovery after workouts.+0 It is also beneficial for protection against normal exposure to heavy metals.**
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- SUPPORT MUSCLE RECOVERY - NAC may support efficient muscle recovery after workouts and periods of muscle exertion.*
- GLUTATHIONE PRECURSOR - N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a precursor to glutathione, the body's most powerful antioxidant which helps support detoxification, maintain already healthy lungs and support muscle recovery.*
- PROMOTE HEALTHY MUCUS VISCOSITY - N-Acetyl Cysteine may work to break up sulfide bonds that are responsible for thickening mucus. By supporting healthy mucus viscosity, NAC helps maintain already normal breathing patterns.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients