Meriva-SF (Curcumin) 500mg, 120 caps
Well-absorbed curcumin for relief from occasional joint and muscle soreness*
Meriva-SF is a well-absorbed, sustained-released curcumin formula.*
Meriva® is the most clinically studied curcumin on the market with 29x greater absorption than ordinary curcumin.*
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: Curcumin bound to phospholipids for optimal absorption in a sustained-release matrix
- INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE: Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response in joints, muscles, GI tract, liver, eyes, and nerves*
- ACHES: Relief from occasional aches, joint stiffness, or muscle soreness*
- CLINICAL RESEARCH: The most studied curcumin ingredient on the market; more than 30 clinical studies
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients – without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no dairy, soy, yeast, fish, or shellfish.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.