Pink Stripe Sigvaris Microfiber Shades 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Knee Highs
A bold new look featuring striped microfiber compression socks from the maker of Sigvaris for Men & Women. Best suited for patients who prefer fashionable options and want to manage venous insufficiency systems while wearing modern styled socks. Great for long distance travel!
Features & Benefits
- Advanced microfiber technology for ultimate comfort
- Glides on and off with ease
- Excellent breathability and moisture management
- Soft and durable sock for everyday wear
• 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
• Latex Free
• Microfiber is an extremely fine synthetic fiber that can be knitted into textiles with the texture and drape of a natural fiber cloth but with enhanced durability & breathability
Measuring Guide and Product Care
Measuring Guide for Compression Stockings
Measuring your legs for compression stockings, support socks, support hose, and gradient compression hosiery:.
- For knee-highs: measure around your ankle and calf. Then, measure the distance from the floor to the back of your knee.
- For thigh-high and pantyhose: measure around your ankle, calf, and upper thigh. Then, measure the distance from the floor to your upper thigh (bottom of your buttocks).
An Important Measuring Tip...
If swelling is an issue with you, measure your legs, first thing in the morning, after you get out of bed. This is when swelling is at a minimum, and the size of your legs should remain once the swelling is eliminated. Each of our compression products has a sizing chart on the product page.
- You can wash your garment by hand or use a washing machine
- Placing your garment in a mesh laundry bag helps protect them during wash cycles
- Use warm water, a mild soap or detergent
- Do not use chlorine bleach to clean your stocking
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not machine dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Returns are not accepted on open or partially used items or if box is damaged