Children's Tylenol Oral Suspension Medicine with Acetaminophen; Bubblegum; 4 oz
Relieve your child's minor aches and pains with Children's Tylenol Oral Suspension. Containing 160 milligrams of acetaminophen per 5 milliliter dose, this product is a temporary fever reducer and pain reliever for minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache. It is intended for children ages 2 to 11.
- 4 fluid ounces
- Ibuprofen free
- Alcohol free
- Aspirin free
- Mom trusted 50 years
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child¿s dose into the dosing cup
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursWeight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL)*
Under 24 (under 2 years): ask a doctor
24-35 (2-3 years): 5 mL
36-47 (4-5 years): 7.5 mL
48-59 (6-8 years): 10 mL
60-71 (9-10 years): 12.5 mL
72-95 (11 years): 15 mL